Aug 11, 2006

The day so far.............

It's 2:15pm..............it's been raining since mid morning..............it's 13c outside...............cool.........justa one off cold day as its suppsoed to heat up again tomorrow and its nice to have these cool days now and then....you can get things done!

I should have lunch............actually I should have breakfast..............another day with no appetite.............I didn't eat until this time yesterday either.

I drove down to the mail box just now and then drove up around the golf course.............I don't understand why golfers play in the rain...........it must be a miserable experience.........

Susie and Laurence did a few pages of their Write Now books this morning............and Abigail did some math......she adores math. She can add and subtract to 10 and just seems to love numbers. She will be 4 and a half tomorrow. She likes me to write out pages of sums for her to do and then she sits there and answers them all..............Chris spent the morning creating these amazing paper models of world war 2 planes............spitfires etc etc...............they are brilliant! I should photograph them!

No news on my Aunt today so I will phone tomorrow.

I got a Scholars Choice catalogue in the mail today.......but I can't see anything much in there we need.........there are a few Spanish games that I may go and look at.........

I have a few more postcards to write for the postcard exchange we're doing............

We have a busy weekend ahead of us..........busy few days actually...I think we finally get to have a rest next Wednesday so its been nice to have a few quiet days at home recently.
Related Posts with Thumbnails