Aug 24, 2006

dork alert!


Does anyone look good in a helmet?????
We went to Cycleworks tonight and all got kitted out with helmets, gloves and goggles.....it was quite funny really...Lloyds head was so small they were almost considering a youth helmet and theres me...turns out my head is HUGE (ok no jokes lol) and I wasn't sure whether to get a large or extra large......and my hands...they're a funny shape......I have short fingers but wide hands so gloves don't fit me properly......
Anyway, Cycleworks on 75th were fab.......customer service is really great and the girl helping us had a great sense of humour :) they took us out back to see Lloyds new wheels and alloys too :)
As we were walking out the girls behind the counter said goodbye to Laurence and we heard them saying 'he's just the cutest boy I've ever seen'....his response? 'Cool' ;)
Tomorrow the quads arrive :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails