Aug 24, 2006

How Wednesday developed..................

So I was in such a crappy mood yesterday......just totally fed up and having a total bitch-fest....Christie said she liked it...she wrote me:

"I kinda like the sarcasm! Now I see that your tiara isn't all shiny and
bright all the time! I like it!"

lol

Lloyd came home from work and like a knight in shining armour (lol) he whisked me away and into town for dinner at Joet Tomato's.......I had the butter chicken. After that we went to the mall as he had an appt with Sandy in Regis to have his hair cut.........we also went shoe shopping (thats a WHOLE other blog post - grooooaaaan) and while he was in there I strolled around chapters and bought a book and magazine....by the time I strolled out, Lloyd was done and we grabbed a few groceries and headed home..................

It was a lovely end to a sh*tty day :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails