Aug 6, 2006

Drugged......................

So yesterday at Costco I bought some tablets that are supposed to help with pms. I didn't take my calcium this month and I really noticed the difference. So these tablets are supposed to help with pain relief, bloating, irritability etc etc.................

Well they work great for all of that......you know how???? By making you feel so smashed out of your brain that you couldn't care less about anything :(

I took some this morning and 30 minutes later started to feel weird. Now my arms feel very odd and my fingers are all tingly. I feel drunk. I struggle to focus. I want to sleep. I keep finding myself staring into space and going blank.

I have to phone my sister and think of interesting things to say. It's her 38th birthday. But I feel brain dead.

What the hell is in these tablets?????????????????????

Lloyd has gone to pick up the boys from their sleepovers. He's taken Sam with him thankfully and is picking me upa very big coffee in the hope that it helps and we can salvage something from this day.

Ha I just realised I have been sat here trying to figure out how to click the mouse for the last two minutes. NEVER buy the pms tablets they sell in Costco!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails