Aug 1, 2006

Eeeewwww or wow????



Abigail and I went out for a walk, to check for eggs (we got 3) and potter about outside with the dogs. While we were outside we noticed the solar cover for the swimming pool was filled with rain water. On closer inspection we saw each pool pf water on it was filled with spiders...they appear dead for the most part but each has a weird big white egg sack type thing attached to its belly.

I HATE spiders and am now itching like crazy and sure they are all crawling over me (lol) but its fascinating too...I have no idea what type of spider this is or why they lay in water like that......I got a picture of one with diamonds on its back, but the ones actually in the water don't look like this diamond one.....

If anyone knows what these spiders are please can you let me know.....and also let me know if they are poisonous........


ewwwww - but kind of fascinating too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails