Aug 1, 2006

My Tuesday

So this morning I woke up at 6am when Lloyd was leaving for work. I had my coffee and watched Global for a while and then fell back to sleep at 7:30 which was NOT a good idea.....when I nap I wake up groggy and bad tempered.

I got up and dressed and had brekky and managed somehow to have all the animals fed and the kids fed and dressed and washed and ready by 9:30. We drove into town (the highway was EMPTY this morning...its usually quiet but this morning I didn't see one car at all on my side) and I dropped Chris at work before heading to the homeschool group. It was a nice morning.....busy for during the summer really.....nice to catch up with everyone and the children usually have fun there.

I got given three big boxes of National Geographic magazines which is fab......great to read and great for all kinds of projects........they used to belong to L and she was telling me how she has hundreds and they are all in order!!! Too funny! Although I used to be bad like that with my scrapbooking magazines.....

Thats a point...I have hundreds of scrapbooking magazines.....what should I do with them?????

Chris stopped in on our way and checked on the dogs he is looking after for a local family.........they were fine. Their owners called last night to see how they are doing.......

Sam and a few other little ones at the HS group enjoyed playing in the big muddy puddles......one little girl fell totally in the mud and had to be stripped....Sam fell but caught himself with his hands and so just his hands were muddy...he didn't like it much.......I washed him up but he had to go shoeless into sobeys and had mud splattered everywhere on his clothes and my jeans are caked in mud where his feet pressed against me..............he does love mud and puddles so much!

After homeschool group we ran to sobeys and grabbed a few groceries and then headed home, had lunch and have basically not done much since.......in fact after posting about my new book I plan to sit and read it on the porch for a while.......

Thats my Tuesday so far!
Related Posts with Thumbnails