Aug 21, 2006

Every picture a name.......

My camera card holds 500 picturs and I have a habit of filling it quickly......I like to have room to taker pictures when necessary so I have to get my pictures off the card and onto the laptop as quickly as possible....but as Christie learnt today, I have an obsessive personality lol and I have to name each and every picture...I have to go through each picture and decide whether to save it and then I have to give them eacha different name so I know which ones I want to print, which ones go in which blog post and which ones to email etc etc........

So I may have a folder for splashpark...in that will be
Abby nice
Abby nice best
Abby nice best1
Abby best nice2 etc etc all the way up to 9 and then
Abby nice best 99
Abby nice best 999

Abby best best

You get the idea lol! Yep I don't make things easy on myself......................so I have 500 pictures from yesterday and today to sort through........................Its a really boring job......I think I'll do some later...I;'m going outside to join Lloyd by the fire........

Oh and many of todays paintball pictures I can't blog because Abby only had underwear on.......I kept asking her to go put some clothes on for pictures and finally at the end of the afternoon she put a tshirt on so she could shoot the gun!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails