Aug 21, 2006

Robert Barrington Leigh.....


You know I can't stop thinking about this family........we went to Whitemud Park last night and much of the time I was looking around for signs of ....anything....helmet.............. bike............

I was glad to see so many posters about Robert on signs and lamp posts in Edmonton....Lloyd says they are everywhere at work........this is a great city in that it pulls together so well in times like these...................

I don't know.....this case doesn't seem to make sense......and its just so sad........its been over a week now.....we were talking last night and I was saying to Lloyd......what must it be like???? It must be just so awful to have a loved one go missing..................and at what point do you say....'we have to go on'...'we have to go back to work'...'we have to go on with our lives'.....do you spend your whole lives looking in the crowds????? wondering..................

I don't know....I just can't stop thinking and hoping........these cases don't often hit me like this but this one just seems so sad.............

I so hope he has just gone off on his own for a while.....I hope he's ok.......

www.findrobert.ca please read the daily updates for changes.................
Related Posts with Thumbnails