Aug 28, 2006

It works!!!!

Finally, FINALLY, the Unschool Blogs ring have approved me and the turquoise button under my profile will not take you to the next Unschooling blog :) Enjoy...I know I will!

Its wonderful to read the blogs of other unschoolers and know that you aren't alone!!!!!

Actually I do feel alone this week......my really good friend has left me........she's gone away on holiday!!!! I mean, how dare she!!!! lol! I hope she has a FAB time and enjoys all those things she plans to do on this, hopefully her last child free holiday!

I wrote her this morning and told her I will miss her...even though I don't see her often I like to know she's around :) Someone who understands the way I think, the way we live.......

People underestimate her.......and they are really missing out!
Related Posts with Thumbnails