Aug 28, 2006

Slacking on the sunset front..............

I'm sorry I haven't been posting sunset pics the last few days...the sunsets have been glorious....I saw them as I zipped by on my quad lol! Lloyd and I have been out quadding at dusk the last few evenings....................it is just so much fun...the liuttle walking trauil that Lloyd created for me a few weeks back is perfect for a beginning quader...enough hills and bends and bumps to get practice but nothing too adventurous :) Its fun quadding at dusk with the lights on :) and I love quadding with Lloyd..........we just keep grinning at each other and laughing and he says he likes my hair when I'm riding because it blows in the wind lol!

So yes I am slacking in the sunset area of my blog but the sunsets are still being enjoyed!
Related Posts with Thumbnails