Aug 28, 2006

That Monday feeling.....................

I woke up this morning feeling wonderful....sleepy and happy.....then I saw Lloyd in the doorway in his work outfit...............and my mood sunk........Its Monday and Lloyd has gone to work :( Our weekend was so much fun and I'm so sad its over.........

Abigail and Sam were curled up in bed beside me still fast asleep :)

The weekend was good....constructive...we managed to fill the dumpster very quickly and easily....we will have to rent it again in the Spring as we still have a ton of stuff to get rid of ....but we made a great start............they come to collect it today..............

And today we have plans......fun plans with 11 other families :) A kind of goodbye to summer fun day enjoying the 30c temperature they forecast today :)

Have a great day everyone.
Related Posts with Thumbnails