Aug 22, 2006

Its Tuesday!

Chris should be at work. We should be at the homeschool picnic and park day...but here we are at home.......Chris has swapped his work day for Thursday and we arranged with friends to meet for a picnic another day instead of today........I'm not sure any of us are in the mood for group stuff today.....

My neighbours hay was baled yesterday so this evening I plan to take pictures of the kids by them........I want them all dressed fairly similar....blue jeans and white t-shirt...............casual pics in the evening light..........we'll see if we can get Chris to smile.....he doesn't like having his picture taken much...typical teen that doesn't smile often lol!

My blog notebook was busy this morning.......what did I write down? hhmmmmmm Air Canada is starting a direct route to London Heathrow from Edmonton this October........3 days a week and then daily from April.......their cheap company Zoom does a direct flight in the summer but not all year...so this is a good thing....might mean my sister will finally fly!

Tomorrow is my Nephews 5th birthday. He had his party on Saturday at an indoor playground. Abigail will phone him tomorrow to say hello and Happy Birthday.............

I just love the music on the commercial for Rice Krispies...the one where the mom is making Rice Krispy cakes with her two little girls...what kind of music is that????? Anyone have a recommendation?????

Everything else I wrote is for another post!
Related Posts with Thumbnails