Aug 3, 2006

Me..........and my art :)





So the top picture is the scene that I sketched (in the bottom picture) and which I now plan to paint with watercolours when I get time.............so uh yeah its a really loose sketch! The other pictures are ones Susannah insisted on taking of me unfortunately. Her focus isn't fab yet and sadly she hasn't learnt how to make me look thin in pictures yet........she took quite a few more pictures than this and they all make me think one thing....................I want my boobs reduced!!!!! I want them made soooo much smaller! They are just so big and round.......but sadly Lloyd thinks they are 'lovely' and insists they stay as they are (or get made bigger groooooan) lol!

Men!!!!!!!

Oh and in the pic of me with 4 of my children...the strained look is because Susie was taking so long to take the picture lol.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails