Aug 17, 2006

Millennium playground..............







This afternoon I took Lauries friends (the twins) to MP with us......they all played in the sports zone (the aged 8 - 15 area) while I took Sam and Abigail in the indoor playground. I met Sh there with her two girls.........and also Pam with her crew...its a very special day for Pam as her DS turns ONE!!! :) So I took cupcakes and a candle and matches and mid way through the afternoon we went outside and sang happy birthday and had the cupcakes :)

Susie loved having T there to play with.........and Abigail made several 'friends' that she was running around with...including being chased by the staff member for a while which she thought was fab!!

We left MP late and ended up driving to collect Chris from work at the museum before heading to the twins home to drop them off...........then we finally headed home.....

We just got threw with dinner...I made my savoury brown rice with beef...I cooked the beef in a peanut sauce ......everyone loves this so thats good........

I have the beginnings of a migraine................but I am trying not to take Imitrex...we'll see...Lloyd told me to go and soak in the bath for a while and see if that shifts it but I'd rather be outside with everyone so once I'm done with this I will go out for a walk with the dogs.....see who wants to join me..................

Tomorrow I FINALLY have a quiet day at home....as much as I have loved everything we have done this last week and everyone we have seen, I am looking forward to doing NOTHING tomorrow.....the twins are sleeping over tomorrow night and we have a busy weekend.....so tomorrow is my day to relax at home...I am such a homebody...I don't like weeks when I am not at home.....................

I didn't get to talk to my Dad today to wish him Happy Birthday...........we called a few times this morning but their machine picked up....and by the time we got home he would have been asleep as they are 7 hours ahead.................so we will call tomorrow.

Today is Sh and J's wedding anniversary......they are off to the Creperie downtown for supper which sounds lovely! Happy Anniversary!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails