Aug 17, 2006

Wiggly Giggly Fruit Snack






This week in Abigails Chirp magazine was a recipe for wiggly giggly fruit snacks.......Abigail really wanted to make these yesterday but we just didn't find the time......first thing this morning she asked again so as we are home for the morning we made them......they are cooling now and tonight when they are et she can cut the shapes out of the tray of jello :)

Comment to Nancy B........yes we made jello BUT I am not dressed, Abby was not dressed...Sam was running around stealing raspberries with orange paint all over himself and all over the dining room floor from Abigails painting session before breakfast...........and I felt bad all day yesterday for not finding time to make the jello yesterday when Abby REALLY wanted to make them.......and I still haven't blogged about your visit yesterday or Christies!!!!!! I also fed my children waffles for supper last night because I was too tired to cook.............
Related Posts with Thumbnails