Aug 17, 2006

Thursday stuff.......

Its so weird here this morning......Laurence slept over at his friends again last night and Chris left early this morning for work....so its just me and the girls right now as Sam is napping.......... it seems so quiet!

Susie is writing to her penpal and Abigail is doing math at the table.......Abigial loves math....she is adding and subtracting numbers to 12 today.........I write out a page of sums (at her request) and she writes in the answers...............she usually gets them all right...sometimes she writes the numbers back to front but the answer is right......

Susie has been making me laugh this morning.......she has been practicing an English accent......she came in thrilled this morning to tell me she can now speak in an English accent...I laughed and said thats good Susie because you ARE English lol! She was practicing saying 'I would like a packet of crisps and a cup of tea'.......................too funny!!!

Susie just told me that its too quiet here today!!!!! With only three children home it does seem really quiet! Still, we will all be home this evening again and tomorrow night we have two extras sleeping!
Related Posts with Thumbnails