Aug 7, 2006

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I am one very happy bunny!!!!!!! I got a picture of our Hummingbird! In fact we have a pair but when they are together they are too fast for me to catch on camera so I will keep trying. My pictures aren't great but its a first try......expect a LOT of Hummingbird pictures for a few weeks as I will be practicing whenever I can!!!

The silhouette ones were taken through the window of the front door hence the fact the sun is in the wrong place and they are silhouettes!

I am so happy.....we have a pair of Hummingbirds and they love our pretty feeder!!!

Hummingbirds are the national bird of Trinidad which makes them more special :)

These are Ruby Throated Hummingbirds...the only Hummingbirds seen this far from the Mountains :) They are TINY and so sweet and speedy!

I can't believe I own a home that has its own pair of Hummingbirds!!!! I love living here just SOOOOOOOO much!


grrrrr blogger won't let me add the pics....will add them a bit later.............
Related Posts with Thumbnails