Sep 25, 2006

Day 4..............

I have been back on core for 4 days and so far so good :) Last night we had chicken with savoury brown rice (home made) now our trip is over and our days are falling back into a calm routine its easier to cook meals from scratch - as I much prefer! Last night I had a bad headache and felt sick...all of a sudden............no idea why. Lloyd says it may be the sugar and processed food detox ....I guess........but this morning I feel great again. Last time I didn't have any issues from detoxing from processed foods but I was also taking hemp daily so maybe thats why............

It just goes to show that processed bads aren't good for you!

I also made my Almond Joy last night for dessert....yum! Yes the powder is processed but the oats and milk are good for you :) and it helps ease the transition from lots of choccy to none :)

It seems in the last week everyone has hit the WW wagon again so there is a lot of support around....even the blogs are full of WW positiveness :) Good luck everyone!

Actually I don't truly follow Core as such...for the most part I do, but the diet I follow is more in line with Dr Phils Weight Loss Solution........but that and core are sooooo similar and are basically about healthy eating, the way we all should eat.......natural foods, cooking from scratch, avoiding processed foods and added sugar.............it makes sense to me.
Related Posts with Thumbnails