Sep 25, 2006

The man with three wives

Did anyone see this show last night???? Wow what an arrogant control freak and chauvanistic PIG!!!! I expected it to be about a religious family who chose that lifestyle because of their beliefs...but it was about a man who couldn't be monogamous so moved in a new wife....and then a girlfriend.......

Things I noticed...it was never mentioned if the women were allowed a new man to join them......he started off the show acting all sweet but a third of the way in he started to act VERY arrogant and like a total control freak.......

Those poor women aren't even happy.........and they say they wouldn't do it again if they could go back in time.......and the girlfriend said 'I have waited my whole life for someone to love me as much as I love them and now I've found him.'

UH..................NO YOU HAVEN'T....cause if he really loved you he would end it with his first wife...second wife and be with YOU.

What an awful thing to live with...the knowledge that you are 'not enough' for your husband......which isn't actually true....what is true is you married an A-hole!!!! But to go through life thinking you aren't 'enough'......................

Anyway....I thought he was an arrogant, selfish, control freak.............

Did you watch it? What were your thoughts? Feel free to totally disagree ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails