Sep 25, 2006

Here we go..................

I have three photo shoots booked for the next two weeks.....maybe another two! My business cards should be here by the end of the week.....Lloyd is at Staples now for the software to create my website......and my good good friend Samantha has kindly offered to give out my business cards and flyers ....she teaches preschool, does voluntary work with many family organizations locally and generally comes into contact with endless families! She's a star!!!!! So I said as a thank you I'd do a photo shoot for her of her family............

I'm beginning to think this business could actually take off!!! I'm excited but very, very nervous.......so my Saturday family (you know who you are lol) I apologise now in case all your pictures are blurry because I'm shaking so much!! I'll be sure to use the tripod a lot ;)

So I am excited and nervous and very grateful and excited and happy and did I mention I was NERVOUS???????????????
Related Posts with Thumbnails