Sep 15, 2006

Heather in Alaska!!!

I've been trying to post a comment on your blog lately and it just won't let me!!! I'm having that problem with a few peoples blogs......anyway I enjoyed your post about the spelling...

...have to admit the grouse post wasn't my favourite...its a FAB picture though - your DS looks so proud.....its just we have 'pet' grouse living in our woods...they had babies this year......they are soooo sweet.

Of course I keep telling Lloyd that I want to move to the middle of nowhere and live in Alaska...he says he'd HAVE to hunt and it would just be a normal part of life........but I can't grasp that concept yet lol..........I'm still getting used to the love of hunting they have here in AB.......lol!

But I loved reading about how you cooked the grouse...you're a stronger woman than I ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails