Sep 15, 2006

My Altar.......................



I had a new mantel fitted over the fire last year......it was going to be my altar....a special place for special things.....(most people have an altar - they just don't realise itor call it something different..............its often a shelf or mantel where they display special things and pictures..............)

Well Lloyd was getting a tv to hang on the wall above the fire......and of course the bigger one was on sale so he got the bigger one which means I have NO room on my new mantel for anything bigger than a couple of inches lol...I guess I could start collecting those nasty little miniature cottages lol but I'm not 'in to' dust collectors like those...............

So anyway I have this little shelf in MY room...my writing/ reading/ study room...............and it has a few special things on it including a few stems of oats from my friend Chrystals field! I think they are so pretty :)

Anyway...here above is my altar atm...................it changes dependning on season, mood and special things I wnat to display................
Related Posts with Thumbnails