Nov 16, 2006

sleepyhead

I am so sleepy!!! Someone slap me!!!! I know its because of lack of sleep last night but I still feel as though its been a waste of a day. I can't wait for Lloyd to come home.......

On the subject of husbands....sometimes I can't believe the things people post on websites about their husbands......the personal things!!!! Yesterday my chin hit the floor when I read a certain post.......I told Lloyd about it last night and he couldn't quite believe someone would post that either!!!!

Chris finishes work soon and then Lloyd will be picking him up and coming home.......

I soaked in the bath for a while earlier.........Laurie and Susie watched Click but are not allowed to tell me anything about it....Lloyd and I are watching it tonight! They did say it was funny and sad though!

I have a photo shoot tomorrow...the client coming sounds so excited which is lovely!

I work well and am motivated when I am under pressure from a deadline....the house is a total tip right now, but tomorrow morning I will clean it from top to bottom because I HAVE to :)

This week has been a bit of a flop 'schoolwork' wise.....and now nothing will be done until Wednesday next week...we really do need to DO something!!! But there just always seems to be more insteresting fun stuff to do.......or days like today when we accomplish NOTHING.......

I am feeling blah right now.....this week has been very blah.......hmmm Susan are the blahs catching????????
Related Posts with Thumbnails