Nov 16, 2006

Veggies



I love vegetables......ALL vegetables......I was just out in the kitchen chopping veggies with Susannah and I just HAD to take a picture.......aren't the colours of vegetables so bright and vibrant and gorgeous? How can anyone think vegetables are boring and dull or horrid???
So anyway here are my veggies from tonights dinner...ready to go into the rice when its almost ready.................We are having my special savoury brown rice with the garlic veggie balls from Costco!!! Yum!!!! We cook the veggieballs in a sweet and sour sauce.....
The vegetables on tonights menu are broccoli, carrots, yellow and orange peppers and grape tomato's..................I may get some corn out too............
I love the smell of brown rice cooking.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
So what vegetables are on the menu for you tonight???????
Related Posts with Thumbnails