Nov 14, 2006

Tuesday...feels like Monday!

Blah!! Its weird...with the three day weekend it means today feels like Monday! And I'm not in the mood for a Monday! Monday means chores and laundry and getting the house back to normal after the weekend. I wish Lloyd was home.

It snowed a LOT yesterday....I think this is the most snow we have had this early since we arrived in Canada...it is -9c outside but the windchill is -22c.

All highways in the area have poor conditions and they are recommending you only drive if you have to......so we are staying home.....

I was supposed to take Chris to work and then go to meet someone from LP at her house...and then on to the homeschool group...........but I have cancelled all............

Lloyd fell on the icy road this morning on Jasper Ave downtown.......he slipped hurt his leg...he's ok I think but when he got to his office he noticed his blackberry holder was empty...he had dropped his blackberry! When he went back to look for it he couldn't find it.........

So if anyone finds a blackberry on Jasper Ave then you know who it belongs to!

Chris is miserable this morning....so I sent him for a shower to wake himself up. Too many late nights over the weekend.

Its 9am.....I need to go get dressed and get the kids sorted for the day...

Have a great day everyone.
Related Posts with Thumbnails