Dec 5, 2006

Layers

LAYER ONE: On the Outside

Name: Jane
Birthplace: Yeovil, Somerset, England
Current Location: Sherwood Park AB
Eye Color: grey
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 4' 11"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

LAYER TWO: On The Inside

Your heritage: British
Shoes you wore today: None.
Your weakness: Procrastination
Your fears: spiders
Your perfect pizza: I don't like pizza
Goal you'd like to achieve: an entire nights sleep undisturbed

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your most overused phrase on LP: :)
Your thoughts first waking up: has Lloyd left already?
Your best physical feature: I like my feet
Your bedtime: 10pm
Your most missed memory: my friends from Stockport and the things we did together.

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: diet Pepsi but I don't drink it very often
Mc Donald's or Burger King: BK
Single or group dates: Lately? single - just Lloyd and I :)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither ick!
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Nescafe instant coffee

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke: No
Cuss: Yes
Sing: not often and not well
Take a shower everyday: no - I usually shower every oither day and then bath alternate days - I love baths!
Have a crush(es): Only on Lloyd :)
Think you've been in love: yes
Like(d) high school: Yes
Want to get married: yes
Believe in yourself: Most of the time.
Get motion sickness: yes
Think you're attractive: on my good days
Think you're a health freak: Not really.
Get along with your parents: Usually.
Like thunderstorms: I love them!
Play an instrument: no

LAYER SIX: In the past month...

Drank alcohol: yes
Smoked: no
Done a drug: No - unless you count Imitrex and cold FX ;)
Made Out: Oh YES!!! :)
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall?: Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: No
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No
Stolen anything: No

...LAYER SEVEN: Ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught "doing something": no
Been called a tease: yes
Gotten beaten up: no
Shoplifted: no

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older

Age you hope to be married: 35 (did you read that Lloyd????!!!)
Numbers of Children: 5
How do you want to die:In Lloyds arms
What do you want to be when you grow up: will I be grown up one day? I like doing what I'm doing!
What country would you most like to visit: Japan


LAYER NINE: In a girl/guy

Best eye color?: hazel
Best hair color?: brown
Short or long hair: short
Height: tall
Best articles of clothing: chunky sweaters :)
Best first date location: Wherever

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of drugs taken illegally: none (sadly)
Number of people I could trust with my life: 1
Number of CDs that I own: a LOT
Number of piercings: two
Number of tattoos: none
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper?: a few
Number of scars on my body: one on my leg
Number of things in my past that I regret: a few too many to list here but I am very happy where I am now and who I am with now so it all worked out in the right way :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails