Dec 5, 2006

A lovely family :)

We were in Pizza Hut for a long while and the children were just so well behaved - even Sam did great and just ate and ate which is not like him - normally he throws things and gets restless and as many of my blog faithfuls will remember, I get very stressed in restaurants with the children (don't look down Jane, don't look down!!)

Well tonight it was lovely - we all chatted and laughed and enjoyed the meal and the young ones were great :)

Near the end of the meal the lady from the table opposite walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder - she said 'You have a LOVELY family! Just LOVELY!' I was so surprised but so thankful and I just thanked her and smiled - and she wished us all a merry Christmas :)

As you all know how stressed I get in restaurants with 5 children, I am sure you can appreciate how nice this was to hear!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails