Jan 15, 2007

The before picture............


It is #$@$*&$ freezing in this house today - the only heat we have is from the fire in the sitting room......the furnace is being replaced so the heating is off.....the water is also off - all day - as the water tank is also being replaced.....fun fun fun!

I have buckets of water all over the house for flushing the toilet and making drinks............my feet are numb - thank goodness its a little warmer today - it will actually reach 0c today - yes Brits - that is WARM for here :)

I just keep reminding myself that this will all be soooooo worth it with a decent furnace and AIR CONDITIONING!!!!! but for today please let me gripe and groan about the cold and the chaos.........

And hey don't I just post the most exciting pictures ever???? Yesterday the Coker fractionator on the highway and today the furnace room :) I can see why you all keep coming back to read my blog roflmao!!! Lloyd says I am just sad.....but at least I don't get turned on by diggers and tractors ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails