Jan 15, 2007

middle aged............

A friend of mine (actually, Randy Ferbeys wife) told me a while ago that middle age is 35..............so next week I will be middle aged............

That makes me feel great..........just GREAT!

My birthday will be while I am in Florida, and my request for the day was to spend the day on the beach :) Its not really Lloyds idea of fun - he is totally NOT the 'relax on the beach' kind of guy.......although he HAS agree to take his shoes and socks off and paddle :)

Me - I love the beach - and the sea - I envy Lloyd his childhood of growing up by the sea.....I love collecting shells, and pebbles........and pebbles with holes going right through them......digging my toes into the sand and feeling it warm them.....the sound of the waves crashing.....the slightly salty sea air............

Disney is exciting, the villa with its own pool and hot tub is exciting....but I am MOST excited about the beach :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails