Jan 20, 2007

:(

I have a sore throat...I hope I am not getting a cold!!! I have had 2 cloves of raw garlic and several Cold FX tablets....so hopefully that will stop it in its tracks......I can't have the garlic tomorrow though or I won't be too popular on the plane ;)

I will NOT have a cold for this holiday...my sister phoned earlier to wish us Bon Voyage! It was midnight her time so I have no idea why she was still up!

Lloyd is making the children toasted sandwiches but I am not hungry.....

I finally found some pants (trousers) that fit me length-wise!!! In Walmart!!!! So I bought 2 pairs, a new bra and a little nightie type thing - a slip???? Not sure what you would call it..ot's a nice red shade that matches my robe and slippers :)

I'd post a pic of me kitted out in all my red but I might scare you all away from my blog lol!
Related Posts with Thumbnails