Jan 20, 2007

stressing out

I am stressing out now...my sister told me to stop worrying or I will give myself a migraine, but Im expecting a migraine on Monday night anyway.......I am worrying about everything....from packing everything to whether they will let us on the plane, to whether we will get our connecting flight to whether the plane will crash to the house while we are away, to poor Charlie who will get so depressed on her own so much.......and then if I didn't have enough to worry about, Lloyd thought to mention that HE is worrying that we will oversleep on Monday and wake up too late to get to the airport...so that gives me even more to worry about.......

We are setting 3 alarms.....if anyone is awake at 3am on Monday morning feel free to call us :) make sure we are awake!!!! In fact I may call Mum tomorrow and ask her to call us at 10am their time to wake us up! Now THATS a plan!!!

Travelling with 5 children is no mean feat.....there just seems to be so much to think about....and because we are a blended (grooooaaaan) family we have those issues to deal with too......passport-wise and leaving the country-wise.......

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the passports - and the letter giving permission.......everything else we can do without and buy in the US if necessary.......nothing is irreplacable these days - you don't even get 'tickets' these days do you?

So I am sure all will be fine and by Monday evening I will be sat by the pool with a nice cup of tea and an Imitrex ;)

But right now I could do with some VALIUM......anyone???????? I'm not even allowed to drink atm so I can't even mellow out tonight with a glass of wine :(

On the bright side....Lloyd says he's bought my birthday gift...he won't tell me what it is and he's taking it with us to Florida...although he says he doesn't need to hide it (??????) so I am clueless and excited! He says I'll love it.....

2 more sleeps......2 more days of panic!
Related Posts with Thumbnails