Jan 20, 2007

Ice on Whyte....


So, did any of you go along to Ice on Whyte over the last few days? We took the children today for a while. I wasn't very impressed this year....there were very few carvings and some of them were not very impressive....The turtle one was good and so was the serpent one.....there were two small kiddy slides that Abigail enjoyed but the boys wanted to go on the bigger slide and were not allowed because you had to be over 16!!!!!! How ridiculous is that?????

Still, it was nice to be out on such a lovely day...it was about -5c while we were there but with no wind it was lovely and I didn't need gloves or even to do my coat up.....

We persuaded Chris to have a go on the kiddy slide and the picture I got of him is really funny :)

Susannah loved the ice castle and Abigail went on that slide several times and liked the big throne......

We go every year so I am pleased we went but it didn't compare to the last couple of years at all....I hope next year is better.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails