Jan 16, 2007

care packages

I went shopping today to buy things to go in a parcel we are sending to Lloyds friend in Iraq.....I had so much fun choosing things...I don't know him very well and he hasn't given me any ideas of what to send (men!!) so I just bought 'stuff'.......some of the forces wives on LP gave me some great ideas so I got those and other 'stuff'......he'll probably think I am insane....

Maybe I am...I have an obsessional personality (ha who'd have thunk huh? With me posting in my blog ten times a day lol!) so this is my latest obsession I guess.... Lloyd thinks its hilarious and keeps grinning and saying 'you like doing things like this don't you baby?' lol!

But the Caramilk will NOT be going in the box because Laurence just found Sam in my bedroom eating his way through it!!! He keeps saying 'yum' 'yum'...

I agree......Caramilk.........YUM!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails