Jan 16, 2007

It's over.......

We watched the finale of season 3 of Greys Anatomy last night. That means we now have to wait until season 3 comes out on dvd before we can find out what happens...and that may be a while.....

For the last 3 weeks all we have done is watch Greys Anatomy - and now its done. What do we do now? I guess this means Lloyd and I will actually have to start talking to each other again.......

It was very sad - thanks to The Fray's video, as soon as I saw Izzy in her prom dress I KNEW Denny was going to die :( And as for Meredith...is she stupid????? I have really lost respect for McDreamy now and I really liked Finn......not least because he is the ultra sexy Chris O'Donell.............so what on earth is she doing screwing up a really good relationship with Finn for a fling with McDreamy who couldn't choose between her and his wife???????????

Yep.....Greys Anatomy is DONE and now I have no life. Thankfully Lloyd feels the same......I think we need to grieve...............
Related Posts with Thumbnails