Jan 16, 2007

Pre school

Abigail started pre-school last week.....when she was ready to leave this morning, her big brother Laurence ran out to the hallway and gave her a big hug saying 'Abby don't go without hugging me!'

:)

I'm still not sure this preschool is a good idea - because she has been homeschooled with her older siblings, she has done so much more than the other children her age.....and is way beyond preschool activities....but she had fun with the toys so I guess she will keep going. She could start school with the others in Feb but I think we should keep her out until September...although she is ready academically and socially NOW, I don't want her with kids 2 years older than herself when she's in Junior/ high school........

I worry though that she will be bored in kindergarten next year.....and when she gets bored she can be............spirited (for want of a better word lol).

So for now she goes to the local community hall for preschool twice a week....finger painting and threading fruit loops onto string.....................woohoo.

She misses teacher Sam!

Which reminds me - yesterday we got an invite to Samanthas 40th birthday party - I'm looking forward to it :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails