Jan 4, 2007

First Thursday

The first Thursday of 2007. I am so fed up with having workmen here - and yet this is just the start of it......the renovations started before Christmas and will continue for a long while (years????) but this morning I am sooo NOT in the mood.....especially for waiting for people - our drywall guy hasn't shown up again grrrr - his work is FAB but his reliablity is NOT :(

And then there is the dust from the sanding and mudding and scraping and everything YUCK.....the basement is almost done - and the hallway where we removed the closet.....the ceiling throughout the hallway is being redone next week......and Lloyd hopes to have the basement of the extension dug at some point and then Derek will rame and get it to drywall finish.............

The furnace guy is coming tonight so he may be done before we go to Florida....

When we get back we have to tackle the windows and main floor bathroom...

I want to move some place warm......I want to be sat outside watching my Hummingbirds.....Arizona is actually looking pretty good right now - there is a job possibility there for Lloyd - I said no way at first but today I am thinking Arizona might suit me ;)

My mind is all over the place today......

I hate winter......I can't wait to feel that Florida sunshine on my face....I need a holiday in the sun - I need to feel the waves rushing against me and the sand through my toes............

McDreamy hadn't signed the divorce papers last night - we watched two episodes last night and then Lloyd was tired - I am tempted to watch the next episode without him to see what happens but I won't.....

Last night was date night but we didn't want to go out for dinner so we just headed into town and sat in Starbucks chatting for a while - I saw Nady which was nice - she's so pretty and seems so nice! She was bargain hunting in Please Mum....

I stocked up on baking goods so today I plan to use my kitchen aid mixer again......

Chris is at work - I was going to take him and then head to MP but then the workman was supposed to be here at 9am and never showed so I am still sat here twiddling my thumbs.....

I still feel at a stand still in my life - things don't start until next week - if we are all well maybe we can finally have our lives back next week - it has been months of NOTHING!!!! And we are all tired and bored with it - so next week we begin....Abigail starts preschool on Tuesday.....my new group starts Friday.....Sams group Monday......Sams birthday Sunday.........

Lloyds friend left his wife last night...........thats sad.......

I read an article last night that changed my life - literally - it was like a HUGE lightbulb moment. I am trying to come to terms with it.......

I was not supposed to use the computer at all this week but for one reason or another I have had to check Email daily.......and then I find myself here rambling and adding pictures...and I still have the pictures of Laurie Susie and Abby to add.....

2007 is turning into an interesting year.......nothing like I had planned.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails