Jan 4, 2007

Old friends...................





These are two of my good friends who sadly died a few years back......Julie Rothwell, pictures here with her husband Howard and family was a dear friend of mine from Stockport. She died from cancer in Spring 2003. I can still hear her voive saying 'Hi-ya Jane' as I arrive to her house for coffee! Julie looked after my children while I was in hospital having Susannah and she was our first visitor..........I loved going to her house - it was so comfortable and welcoming and I always spent the whole time laughing! Christmas reminds me of Julie because she always put her tree up so early and spoiled her children with endless toys - she LOVED Christmas.

I miss you Julie!!!

My other friend pictures here is Pam Melena - a friend I met online but who I got very close to - we supported each other through marriage break ups and relationship crises.........then one day - two days after chatting to her about Matt Le Blanc and kitchen paint colour!!! I got a phone call from Colorado police, telling me she had killed herself - and amongst the papers she left for her husband was a poem I had sent her.........

Pam - I miss your common sense and your shoulder to lean on...I'm sad that you felt this was your only way out......I miss you.

Hmmmmm the pic of Julie didn't work - so I will have to scan on one of my photographs instead......ok have attached one of Julie but its not great because I took a picture of a picture on my computer screen!!! But you can see her and thats what matters :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails