Jan 4, 2007

HELP!!!!




Lol this is me being eaten by a shark at the Weymouth Sea Life Centre...Dorset, England......this is for Susan who posted about the turtle who farted in the tanks at that very same sea life centre :) You can read it on her blog 'Its My Blog' - link to the right!

Weymouth was my local 'beach' growing up - my family still live in that area...I used to catch the train with friends (waving to Louise who came with me once!!!!!) to the Radio One road show and to swim in the sea and just enjoy the beach as teens :)

Donkey rides, riding the big swings.........the fairground...the stores.....my Dads favourite ice cream....fish and chips from newspaper with lots of salt and vinegar....

Weymouth - thanks Susan for bringing back lots of good memories!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails