Jan 9, 2007

Preschool starts

Abigail started preschool this morning - she finishes at lunchtime....I hope she has fun - I'm sure she will! There are 14 in her class - including the cute little guy she got to know at the Christmas party! He wore his cowboy hat again today :)

Also in her class is Chrystals little girl - which surprised me as I would have thought she already has enough driving to do during the week.....

Theresa called me this morning and said she is thinking of putting her daughter A into school in March...exactly the same reasons as me which I thought was very interesting.....

Laurie and Susie are watching Zathura now but have been doing a lot of speed stacking too - watching the dvd that teaches them how etc etc and then competing against each other.....it's really cool to watch....real skill to it!

This afternoon they want to do some cooking - so we plan to make thumb print cookies and some peppermint popcorn - recipes from Susannahs new book...Lloyds ne laptop still hasn't arrived - the pc has died and the this laptop is dying too so I hope the new one arrives soon!

We keep getting phone calls for a 'James Rose' and he is obviously in debt because the calls are all from debt collectors...its driving me nuts...I keep telling them I have never heard of him and they say they will removce his name within 48 hours but this has been going on for weeks now grrrrrr.

Well I have my marmite on wholewheat toast to eat quickly before I have to leave and get Abigail...I should go.....

We watched more of Greys Anatomy last night - it gets better and better! OMG the bomb in the body was a great one!!!! But why is McDreamy still with his wife???? That is sooooo not gonna work!

And McSteamy is so NOT steamy - I just don't find him attractive at all.....

I like George :) He's lovely - so so sweet - the last bit we watched was when he finally told Meredith his feelings for her......was that real or a dream again??? I can't wait until tonight to find out!

OMG how addicted are we???? Lloyd is just as bad too :) He's such a girl lol! The other night Greys Anatomy was actually on tv - series 3......so I flicked it on for a second to see what it was about and Lloyd started flapping and telling me to switch it over in case we see something that would ruin series 2 and give secrets away - it was so funny...so I switched it on again to see his reaction and he starts flapping and shrieking 'what are you doing, switch over, SWITCH OVER' he's too funny :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails