Jan 9, 2007

Still snowing.....

Still snowing, I'm sat here hugging a cup of coffee, Sam is playing with his tractors on the floor beside me...the older three are playing Risk at the table and Abigail is playing in her room - with her dolls I think....

CRASH......Sam just tipped out his whole box of cars...he's slightly (??) obsessed with cars and trucks and tractors....and of course the movie 'Cars'........he's happy :)

I am Emailing Lloyd to and fro as he is trying to get a hold of something for me and I am waiting for updates.......

Derek the drywall guy isn't here yet - he said he'd be here around this time today but maybe he won't show because of the weather.....he just comes over when he can - in between jobs......he left his boot open yesterday and the dogs stole his drywall tape.....they shredded it everywhere lol - he didn't mind as he said its cheap - and Laurie went out and rescued what was left of the roll...The kids find Derek interesting because he chooses to smoke....having grown up in a non smoking/ anti-smoking home my kids find it puzzling when people choose to do something that will probably kill them in that way........so this was a big thing to them!

I have been using my kitchen aid mixer to make the creamiest most gorgeous fluffy mashed potato EVER......it just makes it soooooooo good! We had mash with honey-mustard chicken last night and everyone loved the mash - and the night before that Lloyd was craving mash late in the evening so he boiled a few potatoes and we had a bowl of mash together! If you haven't used your mixer for mashed potatoes TRY it!!! Wack it up to number 10 to beat it until its creamy and fluffy! I also roasted a few extra breasts so that Lloyd and the children had chicken salad sandwiches for lunch today......

I am rambling because I am bored - so I think I am going to switch this off and go find something to do.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails