Jan 9, 2007

snow has started..........

Its started.......it started snowing just before 12pm....and its blowing hard already......

Abigail loved preschool (of course) - she came home with a fruit loop necklace and a painting with her hands on it and the name of her class.....

I had to tell three people about our Florida trip today....and telling people has got me excited....I am finally excited about this trip in an 'excited' kind of way.....(that only makes sense to me and Lloyd no doubt lol) I am soooo looking forward to sunshine and warm weather and a swimming pool and walking on the beach with my toes in the sand....feeling the waves against my legs.......seeing the children enjoy Disney and Sea World and everything else....

I am excited - and it feels good :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails