Feb 21, 2007

10 minutes to go.......




Ten minutes before the children had to leave for the school bus, Chris came into my room and whispered that there was a moose in our wood.....so I grabbed my camera and headed up to Susannahs room to take pictures.......by then it had headed through our wood towards the road....so I went to my bedroom window and waited for it to walk up the road...which it did.....and I got these pictures of it walking past our gateway....it was just getting light so the pictures aren't fabulous and I was a long way from the moose in my bedroom lol but it was exciting to see the moose.

The children walked down for the bus and I watched them from the window pretty sure that the moose had walked on and away from where they had to wait.....

The dogs are out now so it won't be coming back this way today.......
Related Posts with Thumbnails