Feb 21, 2007

Afternoony stuff

Derek just left...he did some more work on the ceilings...filled some holes around the place and did some wiring...he actually electrocuted himself...he had switched the electric off but there must have been some still going through the wires and he got a shock...he was ok though...until he stubbed his toe...yikes...I hope he drives home carefully...obviously not his day!! He's coming back tomorrow.

Sam and Abigail played with the playdough for a while.....Abigail has been dressed as a fairy since 8am this morning.....at that time she even had a flashing tiara on her head!

Susannah and Laurence have cycled to the mail box...first time this year.....Susie asked if they could......school finishes at 2pm on Wednesdays.....

The children came home with bits of string tied around their wrists...they ahve to leave it on for all of Lent!!!! They are complaining that it is itchy...it is supposed to symbolise the fact that Jesus died on the cross for our sins.....I have never heard of the string thing before.......my ex MIL would approve I am sure.........

Susie brought the books home that I ordered.....one of them puzzled me so I checked the order form and as I thought...I had ordered the wrong book DUH!!!! I should have ticked the book above! Oh well.....I am sending another order in tomorrow for some Easter themed books........

I have cinnamon twists baking in the oven and they smell so so nice!

Susannah starts swimming lessons with school in a couple of weeks...she can swim well but she is excited about going swimming anyway...........

Tonight is date night......I'm not sure if we will go out or not though.....we'll see....maybe we will check out the farmers market at the garden centre...or maybe we will go out for dinner....not sure yet....
Related Posts with Thumbnails