Feb 15, 2007

Angel of the heart......




Lloyd just called and asked if I had found his gift yet....so he gave me another clue and I found it :) The children were helping me look too...

Here she is.....Angel of the heart....to go with my other Willow Tree ornaments.....I had the lady holding the baby for Mothers Day a year or two ago.....the man holding the baby was gift to Lloyd from my Mom when she came to stay after Sam was born.....the couple were a gift from Lloyds parents for Christmas and now I have my angel too :)

I like that they each mean something. I think collections are best if each one means something to you..from the person who gave it or the place you bought it.....

I used to know a lady who collected Boyds Bears ornaments but instead of waiting to receive them as gifts or for special occasions, she would just order them and buy them as soon as they were available....to me that collection was meaningless.

I collect snow globes but I would never order them from the web or anything...each one has been a gift for a special occasion or I have bought during a special trip....or has hidden meaning within it from someone special.....

I'm not big into collecting really and the Willow Tree ornaments just seem to be turning into a little collection piece by piece.....

This above is my altar...my place up high for special things of mine.....out of reach of little hands :)

Lloyd - thank you baby, she is beautiful :) Happy Valentines Day :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails