Feb 15, 2007

Thursday flying by......

Lloyd left for work late today so he stayed and had coffee with me before he went....thats always a niceway to start the day compared to waking up when he has aready left...

I took Abgail to preschool and ten went into town with Sam to get a few things...we stopped at Grandma Lee's for chocolate milk and shared a cinnamon roll before heading back to Abigails preschool for the Valentine party.....Sam and I jined in with the parachute game at the end.....the frut platter I made for the party went down well -there is hardly anything left :) ..............Abgail came hme wit lts of treats and Valentines from he friends......

once home my Dad called to say that my Mum had her op yesterday and came home today! Still a little groffy from the anaesthetic!!!! I guess they needed the bed!!! So Dad is playing nurse I guess.....Mum had assumed she ould be in for the weekend! Dad said her tummy s very brised...hope you feel better soon Mum!

I did some laundry and vacuumed (I vacuum almost every day at some point...it's my favourite chore! and tidied my bedroom...cleaned the kids bathroom......spoke to Lloyd on the phone who met Darren for lunch today.....no news or gossip though!

Then the school phoned to say Laurie had a migraine so I drove down and picked him up and we just got back....he seems ok now and just made a tea for himself and a cup of coffee for me......

Lloyd is going out for drinks after work to say goodbye to a colleague who is leaving....they are going at 4:30pm but he only wants to stay an hour so he will only be a little late...he's picking dinner up for us on the way home :)

I bought some Disney and Florida scrapbooking supplies today so I can get started on our trip scrapbook......

Today has been a good day..I feel so much better...it was above freezing today woohoo!!! I went to twon in a t-shirt!!!! It's funny but back home you can't go out in just a t-shirt at 0c......but here after -25c 0c feels like a heatweave and all us Albertans head out in t-shirts and no jackets :)

It would be so nice if this was IT for winter.....but we still ave March to come and that is when we normally get the most snow.........so we can't put away the coats and snow boots just yet :( No matter what the Groundhog says!
Related Posts with Thumbnails