Feb 19, 2007

Feels later................

It's just after 8pm yet it feel so much later.....today has gone nice and slowly...maybe because we've relaxed a lot.......

I threw some pizzas in the oven tonight and we all ate that (and a huge bowl of candy yikes!!!) while watching Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark........it was wonderful to see and we all reminisced about the Indiana Jones show at MGM Studios....we recognised all the scenes from the movie that we had seen in the show....Abigail was thrilled to see the ball rolling down just like we saw!

It was Lauries night to do the dishwasher/ kitchen after supper, but he wanted to see the season finale of Dr Who, so he said he'd do it afterwards........I thought I'd surprise him though and I did the kitchen for him :) I also have two loads of laundry on as well....wow I'm feeling organized tonight.

Tomorrow morning is the pancake breakfast at the childrens school.......I may go along...depends how Sam is....Abigail has preschool too.

My goal this week is to go out and do something every day...last week I had so many plans and so many of them fell through, so this week I am determined! So eating more fruit and going out EVERY day with Sam and Abby....one day a walk by the lake....another day MP to swim maybe.....another day Parentlink......another day the library maybe......I have hibernated so much this winter.......now the temperatures have improved maybe its time to get back DOING stuff!

I did 12 scrapbook layouts this weekend!!! All of our Florida holiday :) The pictures we ordered from Disney should arrive this week too and then I can scrapbook those too........

Well, I am going to curl up and read some of my Memory Makers magazine now for some inspiration....maybe tomorrow I will find time to photograph my layouts and blog them.....

Have a great week everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails