Feb 19, 2007

A nice day...

I've had a lovely relaxing day today......Lloyd and I drove into town and picked up coffee from Starbucks and I got s scrapbooking magazine and some treats while I was there...we picked Laurie up form his friends and then headed home....when we got back, we all went out for a walk around here....said hi to the chickens who were out of the coop because of the warmer temperature...then we all stopped in and spent time with Charlie and I took a ton of pictures of snow and scenery......we then walked down to the roadway to take more pictures and Sam did a little shovelling of snow with his Dora shovel.......

After that we all came in for some lunch and tidied a little ....then I sat at the table and did some more scrapbooking of our holiday pictures.....the children are all tired from their busy weekends so I didn't see the point of going anywhere with them...Susie swam twice this weekend and went bowling, Laurie went to the movies to see Bridge to Terabitha......and Chris went to the movies to see Norbit and also went bowling yesterday...so they have done more than enough for one weekend....I think we are all happy relaxing here at home :)

So the next few posts will be photographs of snow etc from our walk today......
Related Posts with Thumbnails