Feb 20, 2007

get going....

I should be getting dressed...getting washed...waking up.....getting ready.......getting going!

I am sat here half asleep instead.......sipping coffee and listening to Abigail and Sam talking at the table over breakfast. The older three left for the bus ten minutes ago......Abigail has to go to preschool in 40 minutes......

Derek is coming over to do more scraping......I need to dust but there seems little point until Derek has finished all the scraping....it just makes more dust.

I think Sam can paint this morning.....he LOVES to paint and asks to do some most days now. I think I may paint as well...I'd like to work on some Hummingbird pictures.......

I think we will also leave to collect Abigail a little early and take a walk by the lake.......I'll take my camera too......

Each week I listen to a blubrry program about The Art of Gracious Living. This weeks is entitled 'Wholeheartedness' and is about finding your passion....this really speaks to me because it has been something I've been talking to Lloyd about for afew days........I don't feel that I have any one thing that I am 'passionate' about. Anam is passionate about scrapbooking.......her passion is incredible! When I read her blog it makes me sad that I don't have a passion...I have many hobbies and interests but I get bored easily and have never found something to be really passionate about.......my 'passions' don't last............

Patsy's articles always inspire me and I love to listen to her voice.....her blogs are wonderful too.

My chore list for today then is to finish the laundry and clean the bathrooms......once Derek leaves I can vacuum and dust..maybe wash the floors.....thats it though...the rest of the day will be spent painting with Sam and Abigail and maybe scrapbooking :)

I really do have to go get dressed now! Or we will be late!
Related Posts with Thumbnails