Feb 20, 2007

Lloyds TVR


Lloyd wanted a picture of his TVR emailed to him at work so as I had found it for him I thought I'd post it here......I remember the day we went and bought it and he revved the engine up and WOW was it loud.....

This picture is of Susannah aged 3 helping Lloyd to wash the car outside of our apartment in Edinburgh, Scotland.....Susie looks so small! I loved the TVR...I have so many memories of going places in it.....driving down George Street and along the cobbled lanes in Edinburgh......driving down the Royal Mile during the festival.

The engine was so loud that I knew when Lloyd was coming home from work because I could here him even before he turned the corner.......

Lloyd would like to have another TVR imported from back home....maybe one day....

He sold his TVR and bought a Jaguar just before Abigail was born...the TVR would be no good with 4 children and a car seat! The Jag was nice but nothing like the TVR!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails