Feb 12, 2007

Hilarious!!



Ok for those of you in the UK...does this bring back memories or WHAT???? It's so bad it makes me cringe!!! The dancing! The hair! The clothes!!!! The song!!! Wahhhh! And Terry Wogan!!!! Hilarious!!!

I can even remember where I was when I first watched this! It was 'A Song for Europe' where the UK public get to vote for the song they think should enter the Eurovision Song Contest (cheesy song contest run every year across Europe).

I was in the sitting room in the house in West Coker....Mum was upstairs washing her hair in the bathroom and all of a sudden she ran down the stairs and into the sitting room all bent over with a towel on her wet hair falling off and her hair dripping wet! She was shouting "Thats it!!! Thats the one!!!"...

Well she was right...Bucks Fizz won Song For Europe AND the Eurovision Song Contest and then became quite a successful band!

I remember singing and dancing to this song and I wanted the skirts that undid just like the girls (halfway through the song the boys pull the girls skirts off)

Too funny! Oh the 80's it was such a wonderful decade and so much fun but boy didn't we all have just the worst taste ever????
Related Posts with Thumbnails